Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    packer89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 06:51 AM
    2001 harley davidson heritage softail won't start
    2001 heritage when the switch is on only the light on front fender comes on, the fuel pump pressures up and the horn works, but won't turn over. No headlights or taillights. Battery is charged

Check out some similar questions!

Why does the jack shaft screw spin out on a harley davidson softail [ 0 Answers ]

I change d the starter on my 2003 Harley davidson softail and the jack shaft screw keeps spinning out

2005 harley heritage [ 5 Answers ]

What would make the rear spark plug foul with in minutes of replacing and start skipping I have been told rings or valves hoping that there's another reason

Harley davidson help [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 heritage softail fuel injected that is hard to start. Take four tries or so to get started. Once it started it idles fine but when 25-35mph is reached it cuts out and then picks right back up. Does it also around 55mph and goes away once higher speeds are reached. Problem does not...

07 Heritage Softail. [ 0 Answers ]

Tried to jump start it now Headlight and Aux. Lights don't work. Replaced Headlight and still not working. Everything else works fine. Checked Fuses in and out of circuit and with Bike Running. Also checked and have voltage at Headlight connector. What should I check next?

Harley softail turn signal lights not on when ignition on? [ 0 Answers ]

The turn signals work front and back turn signal switch selcted just the lights aren't on when inition is on. Same is trun for brake light. Headlight is on OK. Brake light comes on when braking. Could this be the TSM module?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.