Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    racheljones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 11:59 PM
    I was trying to see if I can interview one of you doctors for a collage report
    What exactly is your job title? How long have you been doing your job? What do u do on a daily bases? What are the educational requirements to enter this field? Would u recommend this career to me or to anyone else? How did you decide to make this your career? What is the entry level salary? What are the fringe benefits? What is the employment outlook for this work? If you could change your current career for another what career would you choose and why? What is the greatest challenge your current job? What about your job makes you smile?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 11, 2013, 01:09 AM
    The only MD who answers questions on this site (on a specific medical topic) is here rarely.
    Your questions don't even really apply to a doctor, and some are pretty absurd for a doctor.

Your best bet, if you think you might want to be one, is to talk to one in person where you live. There will be wide variations around the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can doctors report drugs found in a routine dr visit urine test to the law? [ 0 Answers ]

I have to give a urine sample for my new dr before he will write me a script (I explained that I am currently takeing them from my old dr but have changed to him as my primery dr) will he test for other drugs and if he does can he report the results to the law

Why do female doctors earn signficantly less than male doctors? [ 2 Answers ]

What are the reasons for this difference? What evidence would support that part of the difference is due to bias/discrimination?

The doctors office is not going to give me a copy of my mri report [ 4 Answers ]

I do not want to follow up with the orthopaedic Dr that ordered the mri. I want to go to my former orthopaedic Dr that practices in Franklin Tenn. The Dr's office will not release to me the report. They will in fact only fax the report to the physician in Franklin.(with the signed release) from...

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW [ 1 Answers ]

Don't interview very well, interview with AIG IN THE MORNING SECOND INTERVIEW

Report Immigrant fraud need 10 year graud interview [ 1 Answers ]

-My husnamd who I loved and thought he loved me I married excitedly I supported him he moved into my 499,000 home he had nothing and could not work was originally here on a work visa--i gave him my home and helped him get into school for multimedia I suppoerted him as well as taught him every day...

View more questions Search