Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lorraine24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 09:48 PM
    My ex asked me back out and I wanted to say yes but was scared because he broke up with me
    So me and my ex been together for 2 years we had problems because he use ta cheat he left me because we got and a bad argument and he said rude thngs he ended coming back and asking me to take him back and I was shouting yes inside but I let my pride get and the way because I was afraid of him leaving so I told them I needed a little time and he was kind of upset but we were still friends and I got my hopes up and expected a lot so oneday we had a mini argument and he started ignoring me on fb when I messaged he telling him I loved him and if he loves me he needs ta call so we can talk he reas my messages but wouldn reply and I was confused then I realizd he was talking to sum young girl he cheated on me with but we ended up messagin again and he wouldn say he had a girl but didn't deny it either and he got upset because he thought I had a new boyfriend I miss him so much should I message him and tell him how I feel from my friends Facebook because that young girl blocked me from his profile and I don't know if he knows
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2013, 11:26 PM
    Close the door on this relationship and move on. It's not a healthy one and you have no lasting future together. You have to let go to be happy and realize it's for the best. Cheating, arguing, ignoring someone you are supposed to love - it all points to a lack of respect and feelings towards someone. There is someone better for you out there, but you sure won't find it if you keep hanging on to a relationship like this. Let go of something that isn't healthy so you can find true love one day.

Hugs, Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gf wanted break, and thinks it would be best if we broke up. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend had been dating for a while now and it was amazing. I then left college and then we seemed to argue over daft little things. My best friend told me she flirts with this lad at college so I confronted her about it. She denied it all and said they're just friends so I began to...

We broke up cause she wanted something more [ 5 Answers ]

Hey guys. Hope you can help me with a little advice here. I'm 24 - boy, she is 26-girl. We broke up, although we love each other a lot, because she wants something more than I can give her, something more serious - she said that she wants a family and children in less then 3 years. I understand...

My best friend asked if I wanted to have sex with him [ 3 Answers ]

I've known my friend since kindergarten and in high school we devloped a really close friendship that would grow apart for a while then really close again. He would come to my house all the time, ask for break up advice and things like that. Talked about life, got to know each other really well. ...

We broke up because he wanted space, but he tells me he still wants to give us a try [ 3 Answers ]

I've dated the guy for about a year and a half.. recently we've argued a lot, and I felt like I've lost myself because I became needy and I kept pushing him, and in the end he was tired. I know that what I did was wrong, and its hard because it took me this long to realize so much. And now I feel...

Were are broke up but she asked if I was going to date [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of two years broke it off and said she needed space and that if we are meant to be together we will be. And she called me the first day after and was crying and said she loved me and I said I loved her then the next day I called her and we talked we both sounded down but no I love ...

View more questions Search