Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaimebl76 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 07:38 PM
    Artery
    I had an EVAR in March of 2012, I have been havong trouble with my feet turning purple and it hurts extremely bad! Last night my whole left leg was hurting all the way down to my feet, I can not hardly put any weight on it. Do u think I need to go to the emergency room?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 10, 2013, 07:42 PM
    Yes, I do. Go!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to about pulmonary artery dilatation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to about pulmonary artery dilatation I am 40 years old medical practitioner that nine years ago detected for me a problem in the main pulmonary artery that com in below: After preparation artery is examined with nonionic contrast medium and saline chaser injected through IV route and...

Artery plaque [ 2 Answers ]

I have been told once calcified plaque in the coronary arties has formed it can not be removed. And must be bypassed. You can prevent additional plaque from forming. The coronary plaque that breaks off and float to another area Is not the calcified plaque. Or is it?

Carotid artery [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if a person has carotid artery disease do they experience trouble with their throat? Like your throat is closing up? Thanks, BJones

Carotid Artery Surgery [ 3 Answers ]

My friend had surgery for Carotid Artery 3 weeks ago and it is ozing water from the incision almost constantly. He has to use a wash cloth to keep his shirt dry. He was told this was normal. Is it?

View more questions Search