Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harrietlucia Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

May 10, 2013, 07:20 AM
    Malaysia Election Results
    Malaysia's election results will stand despite protests that sent thousands of Malaysians onto the streets and filled a soccer stadium.

It was the National Front's 13th consecutive general election victory since Malaysia gained independence from the United Kingdom in 1957.

Ibrahim defied police warnings that his protest in the MBPJ Stadium in Kelana Jaya near Kuala Lumpur was illegal.

Your Opinions Please on this
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 07:41 AM
    A quick Google search reveals more than a few on line discussions of this very topic. Why are you asking?

Some of the conversation concerns how much power the Police should have.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 10, 2013, 07:53 AM
    Sounds like a homework or school work assignment.

May 12, 2013, 11:10 PM
    LoL.. still you are doing home work and assignments ?

May 12, 2013, 11:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    A quick google search reveals more than a few on line discussions of this very topic. Why are you asking?

Some of the conversation concerns how much power the Police should have.
    Let me give some reference links via Google search..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2013, 11:12 PM
    We don't DO homework, but try to help if there is a question.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2013, 11:15 PM
    Google your title. Every hit on the first page is about the election.

May 13, 2013, 12:49 AM
    It sounds good.. but answering in criticizing way not good and not worth-able as answered by "Odinn7"..

And FYI there is no discussion by googling.. from there only I got this site and posted my views..

I thought interested people will join to participate in conversation..

But here it is going viral and every one criticizing with their bloody comments.. ROFL
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2013, 07:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harrietlucia View Post
    it sounds good.. but answering in criticizing way not good and not worth-able as answered by "Odinn7"..
    Odinn did NOT criticize you. We get many students posting here, many too lazy to do their own homework. They post a problem and then expect us to do all the work. (They even SAY that!) Our site rules say we will help, but the student has to make an effort. Your post looked like an opinion/discussion question prompted by a teacher.
    And FYI there is no discussion by googling.. from there only I got this site and posted my views..
    You did not state your views. And this is not a discussion board, so that too was misleading.
    but here it is going viral and every one criticizing with their bloody comments.. ROFL
    This is a worldwide site. Most people in other countries have no knowledge of or interest in your elections. That is not a criticism -- it is just a fact. The same would be true of England or Germany or Aruba.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 13, 2013, 07:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by harrietlucia View Post
    it sounds good .. but answering in criticizing way not good and not worth-able as answered by "Odinn7" ..

And FYI there is no discussion by googling .. from there only i got this site and posted my views..

i thought interested people will join to participate in conversation..

but here it is going viral and every one criticizing with their bloody comments .. ROFL
    LOL... if you think that was criticizing... just wait, I can do better.

You came here posting what looked like a homework question because you were not very clear on what you expected from us... you posted a few lines and then asked for opinions. What did you really want us to tell you? If you want discussions and such, you need deeper, more intricate posts... but as WG said, this isn't a discussion board anyway.

Sorry we couldn't help and sorry you think I was criticizing you... I wasn't.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 13, 2013, 07:38 AM
    More time doing the homework and less time asking other people to do the homework might equal better grades.

Look - I've gone viral! And my answer is worth-able!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire results in steps! I am posting results you post yours! [ 34 Answers ]

Hello World! So I got my bio cliare creame, lotion, and oil appx.8 days ago. I have seen some lightening (more skin evening than anything) and now I am starting to itch a little but I see that's just apart of the process because it dries your skin a bit and I know I have to buy a sun screen to put...

View more questions Search