Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bradycannon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 10, 2013, 05:50 AM
    Solve puzzle
    A boy was locked in a room by some robbers. All that is in the room is a piano, calendar, and a bed. The room is locked from the outside. What does he eat, drink, and how does he escaped and get out ?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 10, 2013, 05:54 AM
    He eats dates from the calendar, drinks water from the bed springs, and uses piano keys to unlock the door!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Why is this under personal growth?

And it's a very old riddle.
    bradycannon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 02:26 AM
    Right answer ebaines.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A Puzzle [ 28 Answers ]

This puzzles me. (I know, that's not too difficult) Headline in Tyler newspaper: Obama declares H1N1 a national emergency. From statistics I've heard, and comments from doctors, H1N1 is no more dangerous than the seasonal flu. So why all the hullaballoo? Is this merely a diversion so we...

Solve this puzzle. [ 9 Answers ]

I got my period March 2, I haven't had it since. Me & my boyfriend do not use any type of birth control. I have every symptom of pregnancy there is. Motion sickness, very very exhausted, smells sicken me, my breats especially hurt when I walk up and down the steps but are very tender even when I...

Xword puzzle help [ 3 Answers ]

Question 1: Totally collapsed object (two words) Question 2: Measure of Starshine Question 3: Plot of new stars on the H-R Diagram

View more questions Search