Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chenomi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 06:59 PM
    Arthritis
    My orthopedic doctor is sending me for a cervical MRI for post surgery pain due to my rheumatoid arthritis. He did several test during the physical exam. He had me try to walk a straight line and it was like I was drunk. He said he wanted to have a test done at the physical therapy and rehab center on a treadmill then I can't remember what he said after that or what this is for. I had two surgeries on my L4, L5,C3&4. Do you know what kind of test this is for my hips?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 09:04 PM
    We are guessing - call his office and ask. You can also ask the professionals conducting the MRI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Arthritis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have had reoccurring acute arthritis pain at least I think that is what it is but I am 39 and moved to Ohio where its currently 30 degrees where today it dropped into the thirties and I am having unbearable pain in my hands as well as tingling and uncontrollable stiffness and they keep wanting...

RA Arthritis [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that would know about a cure or something that could help my mother. She has RA arthritis and has been battling it for a few years now. Well now she is really bad and the pills prescribed by the doctor and treatments and her being a guinie pig...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

I've had Arthritis for many years, A few years ago I started taking Bextra and it was awesome, I felt like a kid again. Well they've taken it off the market, and I'm aching again. I am taking Glucosamine/Condroiten & Fishoil. It helps a little. Do you know of anything that will help with this 24/7...

Arthritis [ 3 Answers ]

Deos fish oil i.e. cod liver oil help to relieve arthritis

View more questions Search