Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jvd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 06:17 PM
    Designer's Choice Ceiling Fan Remote
    I changed the batteries on the remote and the remote went haywire. All the symbols are blinking and changing constantly. Any ideas on how to stop this. Thanks.
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

May 19, 2013, 10:04 PM
    Hey how are you doing? I found a page which has some parts for Designers Choice fans. Does this help?

Designer's Choice Ceiling Fans - Parts, Replacement Remotes for Designer Choice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Designer choice ceiling fan? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a designer choice ceiling fan remote. The batteries went dead. Once I replaced them, the remote just flashes with ER 6 and a bunch of other gibberish letters. Is there any user manual or something to show how to reprogram it. I can not find anything on the internet.

Lost the remote to our ceiling fan - any way to operate fan without remote? [ 6 Answers ]

We have lost the remote to a generic brand ceiling fan. The light still works, but cannot get the fan to work without the remote - any way to override the remote feature and operate the fan - air conditioning is out in house and we are miserable!!

How to change ceiling fan remote batteries on a hamilton bay remote control unit [ 3 Answers ]

Before I break the darn thing, can you tell me if the back panel comes off or if I have to unscrew the top and bottom screws?

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan wall remote and LCD remote [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've just installed 2 harbor breeze fans that came with LCD remote. Everything works as they suppose to. 2 remotes controlling each fan with dip SW set up. Then, I thought it would be nice if I purchase the wall remote unit so that I do not have to search for remote all the time....

Reconnect remote with receiver on Designer's Choice Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Designer's Choice 52'' Ceiling Fan with Temp. Control remote Model 99064. I removed it from my mom's house and reinstalled in my house. However, the remote no longer controls the fan and lights. How do I reset the remote? My mom lost the directions. To see the remote follow the link. ...

View more questions Search