Ask
    Steve1560 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Can you put brass cable glands on Aluminimum armour cable
    Can you put brass cable glands on Aluminimum armour cable
    hfcarson Posts: 1,003, Reputation: 49
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2013, 02:02 PM
    In the USA, the Electrical Code requires anything electrical that is installed must be "listed and labeled" for the application and installed according to the manufacturers installation instructions... NEC 110.3(B)
    If you are outside the USA the above requirement is still a good start...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is an armour for industrial cables and what is an core in the industrial cable [ 2 Answers ]

Differentiate between an armour and a core

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit [ 5 Answers ]

Can telephone cable and television cable put in one electrical conduit?

Connecting DVD/VCR to TV with cable but no cable box [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all! I'm trying to help my folks connect their Samsung DVD-V6700 (DVD/VCR combo) player to their Toshiba TV, model number 27AF45. They have cable TV, but no cable box. The coaxial cable is supposed to connect directly to the TV. How do I hook up the DVD/VCR player so both DVDs and VHS tapes...

Connecting VCR, Cable Box, DVD, and Cable Internet [ 2 Answers ]

How do you connect cable wires to the cable box, broadband cable internet, a VCR, and a DVD player and still be able to watch a movie on VCR but also be able to record what's on TV with the VCR.

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

View more questions Search