Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bones777 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 12:29 PM
    Hair follicle test for marijuana
    I recently took a hair test for a great job. I took 2 hits of weed approximately 40 days prior to the test small hit of mid grade weed... Prior to that I was clean for 100 days was curious on your opinions if you think I will pass or not... I will post my results when they come either way... I did nothing to my hair and I gave them 1.5 inch hair from the crown of my head I am in 5 foot 7 inches 220 lbs please share your thoughts thanks!!

Check out some similar questions!

Hair Follicle Test - Moderate Marijuana Use [ 0 Answers ]

I have been offered a position at a Fortune 500 company and it is likely that the hiring process will entail a hair follicle drug test. I have used marijuana moderately over the last 3 or so months - I have maybe smoked a total of approximately 2 grams of marijuana during this period with long gaps...

Hair Follicle Drug Test - Moderate Marijuana Use [ 0 Answers ]

I have been offered a position at a Fortune 500 company and it is likely that the hiring process will entail a hair follicle drug test. I have used marijuana moderately over the last 3 or so months - I have maybe smoked a total of approximately 2 grams of marijuana during this period with long gaps...

Marijuana in a hair follicle test [ 16 Answers ]

My son has never done any type of drugs before, he went to the beach this past summer and tried Marijuana. He said he only took 3 puffs and never tried it again. It has been about 75 days and he has to have a hair follicle drug test, would that be enough to show up in it? He is so worried.

Any way to pass hair follicle test for marijuana [ 5 Answers ]

I have to take hair follicle drug test is there anything I can do to cover marijuana

Marijuana, hair follicle test will he pass [ 3 Answers ]

My son has to take a hair follicle in mid January he was in a rehab for 7 months and got out in sept. he relapsed but did not smoke much maybe a blunt and couple joints from what I understand but nothing since beginning of December will it show up:(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.