Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ellieiscool4500 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 08:44 AM
    How do I get an annoying girl to go away?
    I walk to school with two people. One is my friend and one is very annoying and tags along. She listens to our conversations when she knows they are between me and my friend, she always chatters on endlessly as well!
    How can I tell her to go away without causing an argument?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 08:53 AM
    Does your friend also find her annoying?

Leave earlier, leave later, come right out and tell her that you and your friend want to walk to school by yourselves. I think that's mean, but if she's that annoying there's little else you can do. Of course, isn't school over for the summer very soon?

Hope after you dump her that she's not popular in middle school, because that would make you, Cool or not, the odd person out.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 08:54 AM
    Just don't talk to her... hopefully she will get the message eventually... or you can flat out tell her.

But then... its a public street... you really can't dictate who walks with or near you.

And incidentally... there is safety in numbers. You may not like her... but you are safer with her there.

And actually... being nice to the people you don't like would be a good skill to learn... because the earlier you do.. the better it will be.

She might end up beign the boss for a great job you hope to get... but if you are mean to her, she will never forget it and you will never get that job.

Yes... stuff like that does really happen. More frequently than you can imagine.

You don't have to like someone to be nice and cordial to them. And people that can do that... find they have more and better friends than people who are mean to everyone but their closest friends.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 9, 2013, 09:39 AM
    My daughter goes through this and it annoys me because I was never this way. This girl is annoying you by talking to you and trying to fit in... that's all she's looking for probably. She just wants to be friends and, if you're anything like my snobby daughter and her friends, then you are excluding this other girl simply because she is not part of your "circle". I see this a lot and I feel bad for the kid that's being left out because they haven't done anything wrong... and then in their attempt to try and get noticed or fit in, they then become annoying.

Kids are so vicious and cruel.

You might find that if you try including this girl in your conversations, that she is actually not a bad person... but you'll never know unless you give her a chance.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 09:58 AM
    Well, the OP obviously thinks she's cool. Cool in elementary school is often not cool in middle school, so she may be the unwanted person.

And, yes, this is cruel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

This girl with annoying boyfriend. [ 4 Answers ]

So this girl I know has a horrible boyfriend that everyone, including me, hates. She seems nice and started to talk to me for a while. I got to know her, and I liked her, and it seemed she was into me as well. Recently she stops talking to me, and starts to act like she doesn't even know me at...

Why is she annoying me? [ 3 Answers ]

So I am a girl and there is a girl that is two years younger than me, and we both like the same guy. What confuses me is, all year she has been trying to get me to ask this guy out. At the end of the year, there was a big dance and he asked me to go with him so I did. When I told her she seemed...

Annoying me. [ 3 Answers ]

I remember this song form a while ago. And the video for it is like... A forest and all the animals come out. And then they rock out and it turns dark and all the animals run away. Lol. I might sound nuts. But its not no disney song. It's a "pop" or "rock" song. I don't know. It used to...

How can I be less annoying? [ 4 Answers ]

Some people find me to be sortof annoying, how do I become.. well... less annoying?

Annoying [ 3 Answers ]

How do you repair your msn messenger. I have a problem where this thing called msn block cheaker keeps on poppin up constently not letting me talk to my other contacts plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me what can I do I've tried everything:mad:

View more questions Search