Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jankamal91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2013, 07:34 AM
    Basic coding
    I just want to know the basic of coding.. like how to up,down, continou n so on.. tq..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2013, 07:36 AM
    In what language ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual basic coding in access 2007 [ 6 Answers ]

HI! I am a student and I am preparing my BECHALOR thesis. I am constructing and manipulating a library database. My problem is this: I've a table named tblUsers that have this fields: UserName—–Text Password——Text Access——–Number(1 for student and o for admin)...

Color coding on data line does not match jack color coding [ 1 Answers ]

Installing cat5 data standard blue/white-blue, green/white-green, orange/white-orange, and brown/white brown but the wall mount I purchased has black, yellow, white, green, blue, orange, brown, and green. What color line do I connect Where?

Visual basic coding [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that you are coding an object in the frmFriends form and you want to refer to the Text property of the txtPhone text box, which is in the frmNumbers form, which one of following could you enter into the Code window? FrmNumbers.txtPhone.Text or frmFriends.txtPhone.Text or...

Color coding on line does not match jack color coding [ 11 Answers ]

The line going into the old phone jack has orange, green, blue and 3 white wires in it. Bought a new jack at Radio Shack and the colors of the wires in the replacement jack are red, green, black and yellow. Verizon repair was at best, snotty in telling me "we cannot tell you how to do repairs...

View more questions Search