Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ILOVEJDMHONDA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
    I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?
    I'm 5,9 I weight 200 pounds! Is that the right weight for me?
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2007, 01:21 PM
    There's a BMI calculator online (you can Google it) this is where I got this from. Don't stress out too much though, because BMI isn't always that accurate. If your weight is from muscle mass, it's not too bad.

Height: 5 feet, 9 inches
    Weight: 200 pounds

Your BMI is 29.5, indicating your weight is in the overweight category for adults of your height.
    MadamButterfly Posts: 54, Reputation: 12

Mar 22, 2007, 07:13 PM
    I think that your "right" weight is really just what you feel comfortable at. Online BMI calculators are helpful, but they are 100% accurate. Also, you may want to try the Body Fat Calculator as well:
    body fat calculator - Google Search
    People are always telling me that I'm too skinny and unhealthy. But, being japanese I am short, 5' to be exact, and my body fat percentage is all right for my size and weight... so, don't let hollywood images and online calculators determine how much you ought to weigh. Instead, base it off how you feel. If you are unhappy with your weight, then maybe you can try walking more often, or running in the morning... five or ten pounds can make all the difference.
    So, remember, it really comes down to how you feel about your weight.

p.s. I love JDMs too! Especially the integra gsr ;)
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2007, 02:28 PM
    It all depends on your body frame, small, medium or large. And it depends on how you feel about how you look. If your eating good natural foods, like 100% whole grains, fruits veggies and lean meats, and exercising this weight would be largely muscle. If you eat fast foods, or fatty, sugar based foods, it might warant you looking into changing some things.;)
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Even If You Are Happy With Yourself You Should Still Exercise As Much 3-5 Days A Week.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 180-200 pounds fat? [ 27 Answers ]

I'm a female and 21. About 5.6 tall. I'm around 180-210 pounds. I haven't gotten weight in a while. But is around that much heavy for me? Like, unhealthy? My fiancé tells me that I'm fine and I tell myself I'm fat. I hate the way I look and I've tried to lose weight in school~lost a lot but only...

My weight [ 2 Answers ]

I weigh 125lbs, 5'2 and I am 16 Is this a good weight for me? If not, what can I do?

Weight [ 1 Answers ]

My son is 10 years old. He weighs 98 pounds and is 4feet 6inches tall. What is the recommended weight for his height?

Weight [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I am nearly 15 and weigh 7 1/2 stone - sorry don't know the equivillants etc - my doctor says this is normal but I am fat comparred to everyone else and I am trying to lose weight but does anyone else weigh this and how old are you?

Weight [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 17 year old 6'2'' boy. I have always been skinny my entire life but now am beginning to get a little chubby. Just in the past month I have gone from 160 lbs to 180 lbs with no change in exercise or diet. Is there any reason for this jump in weight

View more questions Search