Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sale22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 08:37 PM
    How to get over a platonic relationship?
    How to get over a platonic love ?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 09:05 PM
    What happened? Are you no longer friends or what? Details please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend meeting up with his platonic female friend, help! [ 11 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I recently hit it off and are crazy about each other. There's one thorn in my side though, his slutty platonic female friend of the last 6 years. The most recent occurrence was he texted and met up with her late at night. Granted he asked me to come beforehand with him, but it...

Is it possible to have strictly platonic cross-sex friendships in high school? [ 1 Answers ]

Main reason I ask is because for every single one of my close female friends, at some point I have felt a sexual urge toward them. These feelings have never lasted long term, its just sporadic moments when they do something cute or they look a certain way and I get this urge... I never actually act...

Should I meet her? Can opposite sex be platonic friends? [ 5 Answers ]

Last year, I fell in love with this girl and confessed to her. However, at that same time, she already had someone else in mind. We still went out very often and could talk for hours. I just felt that she was the one and had the feeling that I could actually die for her. It was that strong. One...

Platonic Relationship [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for some insight on a current issue I'm facing. Here goes, I've been involved in an platonic relationship off and on with this guy for about 13 years now. But, for the past year and a half we have become closer than we ever had been before. I have always had strong...

Platonic Relationship [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, answer me this question. Is it possible for a single guy of 28 to have a very close friendship and platonic relationship with a woman of 31yrs but who just happens to be married? I’ve known her now for over 4yrs and we work together. I’ve always thought of her as a very close friend and...

View more questions Search