Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sydneystyles447 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 04:27 PM
    What's this lifetime movie called
    It's a movie about a girl who gets sent to a bunch of different foster child homes and every boyfriend she has kills them self and he will so anything for her
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 8, 2013, 04:30 PM
    It's a movie about a girl who gets sent to a bunch of different foster child homes and every boyfriend she has kills them self and he will so anything for her
    Huh? Who will "so" anything for her? The dead boyfriends?

I don't really understand this post. Can you clarify?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie on lifetime or lifetime network about a little boy molested [ 1 Answers ]

This show was aired on lifetime or lifetime network about a little boy who had autism,mute and retarded. He was sent to a boarding school where his personal attendant molested him.

What is the lifetime movie called [ 3 Answers ]

There's this girl and she never gets in trouble and she hangout with the right group of kids, but she cuts herself. Her parents are split up and thedad really isn't around. Then she meets this girl Eve I think and she starts to drink and party and have sex. Eve has a ****ed up family andwants the...

What was this lifetime movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

So like, 2 or 3 years ago there was this movie on Lifetime. It was about this girl who cut herself and stuff. I remember a few parts where she's in a stair way and she starts stabbing her leg and then runs out 'cause a janitor is coming. And then the women freaks 'cause there's blood everywhere....

View more questions Search