Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hary_nhpc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2005, 06:22 AM
    E-Mail Account Hacked
    Friends My Yahoo Email was hacked by some unknown person & changed the password please help me to retrieve the password of my Email Account & tell me through which software I kan retrieve my password back.I have forgotten all secret information which I fillup during creation of my Mail account... Please Help me :eek: ;) :confused:

Thanks
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Jan 29, 2005, 11:37 AM
    You are going to have to contact Yahoo, and tell them what happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mail id hacked.. please tel me [ 3 Answers ]

Friends My Yahoo Email was hacked by some unknown person & changed the password please help me to retrieve the password of my Email Account & tell me through which software I kan retrieve my password back.I have forgotten all secret information which I fillup during creation of my Mail account......

Please Help Someone Hacked My Yahoo [ 52 Answers ]

Hi everyone As of last night someone managed to hack into my Yahoo email account. I would just set a new email up but Ive used my account for several years and everything is stored in there. I don't know what to do, and how to regain entry, also the longer its left I wonder what someone is...

Someone Hacked Me [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone but someone hacked my e mail address and changed my password I've been told that the person is saying really disgusting things to people and I'd really like to know if there is someone who can help me get my password back. Because if I don't I'm in a lot of trouble!! SOMEONE PLEASE...

Can this be hacked? How secure is this webpage? [ 1 Answers ]

Here I've got a password protected web page. http://www.jackson8.com/secret Can any of you gurus get to it, or tell me how secure it really is? Thanks!

Someone hacked my mail... [ 6 Answers ]

Hey!! Someone hacked my mail. I think he/she answered my hotmail secret question. After answering it, they changed the password, accessed to PERSONAL AND VERY IMPORTANT information, and to other sites that contain security settings (such as other passwords). They closed my hotmail account and...

View more questions Search