Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alfonsina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Pregnant woman with Clamidya
    I would like to know what are the consequences if I'm pregnant and then I find out that I have Clamidya?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Well it is def. important to get treatment for it!! And to tell your partner! But otherwise read the following article, it has a lot of useful information...

Chlamydia during pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Other Woman [ 24 Answers ]

I have unfortunately been in an affair for over a year now. Everything was of course, always on his terms. He has recently decided (for reasons unknown to me) that he wants out of the affair. I knew it would eventually come to this, but I find myself left heartbroken and angry. I feel like...

Pregnant woman and New Kittens [ 8 Answers ]

I just recently adopted a new kitten, she is less that a year old, but I don't know how old she is exactly, and I am about 8 months pregnant. The strangest thing that she does is when I am home she will pee on the floor in the same or nearby room. Both my husband and I discipline her when she does...

Boyfriend got another woman pregnant during breakup [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating 2 years ago but things didn't work out so we called it off. We recently started working things out again and I just found out that during the break up he slept with another woman who had a boyfriend and there is a possibility that the baby is his. He claims that...

How a woman can have a miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is pregnant and she is very worried that she can have a miscarriage,how it can happens ?

This woman is trying to get a rise out of me [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, we're both new hires, the chick is hot and single. And I'm hot and single. We both know it. I express no interest in her what so ever. She complains to me about her failed relatinoships and how she's given up on men. Im the nicest guy she's ever met (I think that's the problem). I...

View more questions Search