Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justchill64 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 10:21 AM
    Please respond to this, I don't understand it
    Under which account would each of these transactions would be classified and recorded in the Jamaican Balance Of Payment:
    (I) A Jamaican firm exports $80m of merchandise to China and receives payment in the form of a check drawn on a Jamaican Bank.

(ii) National Commercial Bank pays $10m in dividends to foreign shareholders

(iii) A german company sells its holding of $15m stocks and uses this money to build a manufacturing facility in a part of the country

(iv) A resident purchases a retirement condo in Florida for $10 million

WHICH FIGURES GO INTO THE CURRENT , CAPITAL OR FINANCIAL ACCOUNT
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 10:24 AM
    Why is this posted under Social Science? What am I missing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help just don't understand [ 0 Answers ]

When Resisto Systems, Inc. was formed, the company was authorized to issue 5,000 shares of $100 par value, 8 percent cumulative preferred stock, and 100,000 shares of $2 stated value common stock. Half of the preferred stock was issued at a price of $103 per share, and 80,000 shares of the...

I don't understand what I as Suppose to do [ 0 Answers ]

Assume that Banc One receives a primary deposit of $1 million The bank must keep reserves 20 percent against deposits. Prepare a simple balance sheet of assets and liabilities for Banc One immediately after the deposit is received

Is there a warrant if I don't respond ? [ 3 Answers ]

If a judgment is filed against you in another state is a warrant issued to appear in the court for not responding to served a subpeona

View more questions Search