Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taraxacum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 09:35 AM
    Welcome to philological cognitive research.
    Hello! I`m writing a research on a linguistic topic. Could you help me and answer "What are your first associations to a word "angel"? (For example, "cupid', "a mighty spirit", 'supernatural creature' etc. )The results will be anonymously included to a research paper as general data of public opinion. Thanks a lot.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 8, 2013, 09:38 AM
    Messenger
    Helper
    Guardian
    taraxacum Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 09:45 AM
    Dear Wondergirl, thanks a lot for Your answer!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cognitive Disability [ 5 Answers ]

Could you answer this? If a person with cognitive disabilty have baby with someone, will it affect the baby?

Cognitive Disabled Bully [ 11 Answers ]

My son is in 1st grade and is being bullyed by a kid that is in 8th grade. I was told that this kid is Cognitive Disabled. This kid told my son that he was going to kill him and he hit him. This all happened on the bus after school. The bus driver did nothing about it. The school and the...

Cognitive behavioral theraphy? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, I am very prone to over-thinking and feeling at a loss from day to day as I feel I don't know who I am or what I want in life.. I am 21 yrs old and in the prime of my life, yet tend to feel down quite often. How do you find yourself ? I am very keen to do cognitive theraphy as I think this...

Cognitive and observational [ 1 Answers ]

IN the study of psychology distinguish between cognitive learning and observational learning. Identify the makor principles of each.

Cognitive and observational [ 2 Answers ]

IN the study of psychology distinguish between cognitive learning and observational learning. Identify the major principles of each.

View more questions Search