Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    apples Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 07:16 AM
    Palm m500 PDA Handheld will not fully charge on PC
    My palm will not fully charge on PC. Does this mean I need to get a replacement battery. If I replace it. Will I loose any data. It shows low battery all my data is still in pda. I only use it for telephone numbers.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 07:53 AM
    How does it charge with the charger?

May 8, 2013, 12:40 PM
    It lights up and I can get all data on pda as well as off PC.
    Uber Member

May 9, 2013, 08:18 AM
    Can you tell if the Phone Charges Normally on the wall charger? or Does the wall charger do the same charge as the computer?

May 9, 2013, 11:31 AM
    Not sure of your question. I've only had this for about yr. Refresh my memory but when the pda is charged doesn't it say charged on pda? This is why I think I might need a replacement battery for it. The light stays on when plugged to PC
    And when I click on the button that looks like spoon/magnifyingbutton a box pops up says "find" battery low
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 06:32 AM
    I am trying to ask Does the wall charger work normally? And it is only a problem when charging from Computer??

May 10, 2013, 08:09 AM
    The only thing I got by mail was pda and usb cable charger for PC
    Uber Member

May 10, 2013, 06:42 PM
    If that's all they sent, it likely should work from the computer. I would look into a wall or Car charger.
    If it doesn't work in another Computer, otherwise
    The PDA or battery may have a problem.

May 10, 2013, 07:27 PM
    I tried to sync on windows xp and it went through until it asked for a password.
    I don't remember ever giving a password. If I did when I registered it I don't know and can't remember and didn't wright the info down. This unit is new bought last June so do batteries go down if not kept charged often on PC? Is there a way to bypass the password.
    Uber Member

May 11, 2013, 05:48 AM
    Not sure about this device, But you may be able to reset to Default and start over. Talk to your Provider to keep from losing important data.

May 16, 2013, 08:48 PM
    My palm finally got fully charged on ac adapter after a few days. Tried to syn on window 7 after installing palm desktop and a box

Says "device driver software was not successfully installed"
    How do I get this driver?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why won't it charge fully? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. My MP3 Player starts charging and when it's finished it flashes but when I unplug it the battery bar drops back down so that there is 2 bars not 3. What can I do?

Most quick way to tell when unit is fully charge [ 3 Answers ]

how can I tell how much freon I need to add to an existing unit, without using a scale or sight glass

Smartphone/ PDA? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me what the difference is between a smartphone and a pda?

PDA Trouble [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, this is stupid, I have an HP ipaq and use it to cheak my emails but recently I try to get on it and there's some error so I try again and again. I have a hotmail account. Anyway it will work on everything else I even used it to write this here message. So I went on my real computer and it works...

Beaming between pda's [ 2 Answers ]

I have had an hewlett packard ipaq pocket PC for a couple of years and recently purchased a palm tx that is compatible with my laptop with vista operating system. I am having trouble beaming all my information from the hp pda to the new palm tx. It looks like I have to beam one item at a time. ...

View more questions Search