Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    todson6 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 05:42 AM
    Will 3 beers make me test positive for an EtG test?
    DrBill100, I had 3 beers: 2 tall Oberons (5.80% each), and one pint of Trippel (10%). I drank them two nights ago from 5:30 to 8/8:30 PM with a rather large meal. I have to test today anytime from 4-7 PM. If I test at 5 PM, will I be in the clear?

Also, I ran/jogged about 4 miles today when I woke up and found out that I had to test. And plan to drink plenty of water throughout the day. Should I continue doing this? Would it help if I went for another run?

May 8, 2013, 05:49 AM
    Also, I am 24 years old male. Weigh about 200 lbs. And used to be a frequent drinker up until April. This instance is the first time I drank since the beginning of April.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 05:52 AM
    Dr. Bill is no longer answering questions on this site.

May 8, 2013, 05:55 AM
    Then, the question is open to anyone with helpful information
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 06:13 AM
    What do you risk losing if you fail?

May 8, 2013, 06:19 AM
    I am already on probation until October. But I am told that if I do not test at all it counts as a fail.
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 06:25 AM
    And if you dilute it counts as a fail. You do know that right?

May 8, 2013, 06:37 AM
    This is true. But I am thinking I am in better shape after reading this study which says that most tests are negative after 24 hours usually. Should I take any stock in that? And I don't plan on drinking extensive amounts of water either.

Sensitivity of commercial ethyl glucuronide (ETG) testing in screening for alcohol abstinence
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 06:39 AM
    Ok now, is drinking really worth all this stress?

May 8, 2013, 06:41 AM
    No. Not at all. I knew I shouldn't have had those beers and I really regret it. What do you think though?
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 06:45 AM
    It's really hard to say. Typically it's a 60 hour period for you to be clear.

I just want you to know that AMHD does not assist in helping to pass tests when you are actually guilty of the infraction. In other words, the rules of this site prohibit us from helping you cheat a test. However, we are here to provide guidance in getting over the addiction of choice.

I'm sorry you are going through this, but it was a choice you made and you have to deal with the consequences of said choice.

May 8, 2013, 07:01 AM
    Thank you. I appreciate the help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can non-alcoholic beer make you test positive on an ETG test? [ 3 Answers ]

I had 1 non-alcoholic beer 96 hours before and 1 non-alcoholic beer 72 hours before an ETG alcohol test. I weigh 122lbs and am 5 ft 3 in good health. I was applying for a new job and wasn't aware that you had to pass an ETG test. I know there isn't much alcohol in these but heard it can be...

Will I pass my ETG test if I drank two 40z beers on Friday test is on Monday [ 2 Answers ]

I had 1 and 1/2 40 oz beers ( Thurs) finished at 2am Fri. Then drank the rest of the 1/2 40oz Friday finished at 4 pm.. Will I pass my EtG on Monday at 7pm?

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

How long for 2 nonalcoholic beers to not test positive on urine test [ 3 Answers ]

How long for 2 nonalcoholic beers to not test poitive on urine test for 5'9" 150 lb female.

EtG test 8 beers 62 hrs later test [ 1 Answers ]

Will I pass a EtG after 62 hrs after consuming 8 beers

View more questions Search