Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alienlikeone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 12:42 AM
    Minute amount alcohol
    So last sat I had two beers and then the following day had a few sips from a beer... so tues morn I had to perform a urine test... I am kind of nervous about the resulting results... I rarely drink and is it possible that I will be okay with the amount being under detection or... am I... without a paddle... "lol"

Check out some similar questions!

Will 4 grams of alcohol sugar fail alcohol urine test [ 2 Answers ]

I drank a energy and I noticed afterwards that it had a content of 4 grams of alcohol sugar.. will it be detected in my urine test this morning..

Dr Bill, I have not had any significant amount of alcohol in over a month [ 8 Answers ]

And had around 4 (little less) glasses of wine, would that be detectable in an 80 hour etg/ets test nine days later?

What's the shortest amount of time I can pass an alcohol test in? [ 1 Answers ]

I got ticketed at the beach today for open container. I had 3 beers and like 2 mix drinks that probably had like 2-3 shots in each. I am in drug court, so I imagine I have to call them asap and tell them I had police contact. Which in turn they will want me to come in for a urine test to determine...

Does weight and amount of alcohol consuption effect a urinary analysis? [ 1 Answers ]

I weigh 100 pounds and consumed 2 glasses of champaign. I have a UA coming approximatly 44 hours after finishing second glass. I almost never drink. I am wondering if my weight and amount consumed will effect the detox time? Basically should I worry about this UA?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.