Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortie416 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 12:23 AM
    Could it be cancer ?
    Hello I'm 26 I've been having very bad pains in my right breast for a cpl mnths now. But the past couple of days I've been having poison under my left underarm. I'm worried it could be cancer. Someone please help me I'm scared :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 12:32 AM
    Poison?

May 8, 2013, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Poison?
    Poisoned? No ma'am don't think so what else could it be
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 8, 2013, 12:41 AM
    You said in your question that you have "been having poison under my left underarm."

May 8, 2013, 12:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    You said in your question that you have "been having poison under my left underarm."
    Im so sorry I meant pain
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 8, 2013, 07:12 AM
    I have lost track of the number of things that this could be. Only a medical professional can determine whether this is cancer, or a pinched nerve, or a slipped disc, or a heart disease, or... well you get the picture.

Even with the best medical write ups it is impossible to say what is going on. I would get it checked out sooner rather than later.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you tell if you have any tpye of skin cancer to breast cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

I get this lumps that are painful. They are between my shoulders blades. There are cases were I pass out after feeling real hot. I suffer from unknow pain causes and It hurts to go to the bathroom. I also have trouble with sleeping I sometime go to bed early and when I wake up the next day I feel...

Colon cancer? Ovarion cancer? [ 0 Answers ]

I've been having heavy menstral cycles with blood clot, nausea, watery diahrrea with a little blood in stool, stomach and back pain. Been to er they can't find anything suggested a colonoscopy, I already set an appointment with my doctor for Friday but I'm in pain bad? I don't know what's going on?

Do I have cancer [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 29 year old female, have been suffering with a dull ache in my left armpit for a couple of weeks now, also found a lump in the left breast. Any ideas?

Could it be cancer? [ 3 Answers ]

About a month ago, for some unknown reason my armpits became very itchy. I dismissed it as maybe just having razor burn or something. Then about a week ago, I noticed a lump in my left armpit and since then a couple more have popped up around it. Then just this morning, I felt a lump on my right...

Cancer [ 4 Answers ]

My husband had cancer three years ago. The treatment they gave him caused him to have hearing loss and a little short term memory loss. Lately I am finding that his memory loss seems to be getting worse. He had the treatment at the VA and it was an experimental kind, since they didn't think he...

View more questions Search