Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rose29445 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 05:37 PM
    How can I plan a safe and fun overseas trip?
    I'm in 10th grade and I'm saving up for after my graduation I can visit England and Germany for a month. I am a female and my only travel companion is another female my same age, so that poses safety issues. How can I make this trip as safe as possible while experiencing as much as I can?
    I have 2 years to plan.
    Any suggestions and tips from experienced travelers are welcome.

Read more: How can I plan a safe and fun overseas trip?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 7, 2013, 06:46 PM
    England and Germany are not hotbeds of crime. Behave the same as you would in the US - don't wander around at night, check your surroundings, simple and logical things like that.

You are planning to spend two years worrying about your safety?
    rose29445 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 05:53 AM
    Okay, thanks, and no, not only my security of person, but costs and research where I'm staying and where I want to go.. I'm just making a plan and asking for advice
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 8, 2013, 08:15 AM
    I'm sorry - I read it as looking for tips to make the trip as safe as possible.

If you are looking for places to go, things to see, I would use a travel agent.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A group of young people plan their trip on a deserted island. There they get killed [ 5 Answers ]

?A group of young people plan their trip on a deserted island. There they get killed one by one.

Trying to plan England Trip [ 4 Answers ]

I received the surprise of a lifetime as a C'mas gift from my ex sis-in-law. She is going to fly me to England this summer, and has chartered a boat for 10 days in the "Norfolk Broads" waterways. Has anyone out there ever been there is my first question? After our "cruise", she has asked me...

What's the fun in playing it safe? [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for the name and or artist of this song... Many people via Google have refrenced it but no one has put the title... :confused:

View more questions Search