Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dfranks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 04:28 PM
    Harbor Breeze Customer Service
    I am looking for the 52 inch Harbor Breeze white New Orleans Classic ceiling fan. E-NO52A5C4. I purchased these fans from Lowe's in 2009. Lowe's still carry these fans in the brown and brass finish. I need 3 of these fans in white. THANKS!!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 7, 2013, 04:39 PM
    This site has no connection with Harbor Breeze. Also itgs not a good idea to post your phone number or e-mail on a public site. They were removed for your protection.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 7, 2013, 04:42 PM
    Did you try their online site or ask at the desk if they would order them for you? I did a quick check and do not see they offer this in white. did you see one somewhere
    AnswerMan5000 Posts: 186, Reputation: 3

May 7, 2013, 07:02 PM
    Hey, you were looking for the phone number, right? I don't believe anyone else has provided yet. So I found it for you. Here it is

How can I call Harbor Breeze Customer Service? What is their phone number?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Harbor breeze fans customer service [ 0 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing a ceiling fan with a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan on a cathedral ceiling. I have the bracket mounted on the ceiling, when I hang the Ball joint in the bracket it pinches slightly and will not allow the fan to hang plumb. When I reverse the bracket the fan will hang...

Harbor Breeze Customer Service [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get the screws that affix the blade arms to the unit? I tried Lowe's where I purchased the fan.

Customer service [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a new member. Wanted to ask has ny1 been to the face to face interview at next directory? What is it like? What role plays do they do?

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

What is the difference between customer service and customer delight?

View more questions Search