Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cacman Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2013, 03:22 PM
    iPhone 4 touch problem
    Just recently, I noticed that that the right hand side of my Iphone 4 periodically malfunctions. On 4 to 5 occasions in an average daily use of my phone, the touch sensitivity of the right hand side becomes distorted. The effect is felt by any application that is opened during such occasions. For instance, if I were to use the dial pad during the malfunctioning period, the "3, 6, 9, #, delete and voicemail buttons become distorted. I might want to press 3 bt any of the numbers or function on that column will just press itself. After that period everything goes back to normal. After another long period of use still within a day, it reoccures. Please what could be the problem and what can I do about it. I have exceeded my warranty period.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 7, 2013, 04:49 PM
    Take it to an actual Apple store and ask them to assess it, most likely an issue way beyond your control
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2013, 05:17 PM
    You won't be able to fix it yourself. Take it to Apple for repair or replacement. You can buy used Iphones online pretty inexpensively - as soon as a new one comes out, the old ones go for cheap.
    cacman Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2013, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dontknownuthin View Post
    You won't be able to fix it yourself. Take it to Apple for repair or replacement. You can buy used Iphones online pretty inexpensively - as soon as a new one comes out, the old ones go for cheap.
    Wow. So you alredy saying it is a fault. Actually, this is my first iPhone so I was thinking it might be a normal bug associated with iphones but I can see its apparently not. Then talking about getting used iphones online at cheap rates. Please give me an idea of the price range of a used iPhone 4s and a reliable place to get a genuine one because I hardly trust this guys on eBay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

IPod touch is ALMOST an iPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Yes the iPod touch can make phone calls but one thing in having trouble with is getting a mic... I want one of the ones that are not a bunch of wires and install easly..? It HAS TO work with Voip ( the app on touch that let's you call people. I don't want to buy it from inline so if you know some...

Iphone/ipod touch [ 4 Answers ]

I have an iPod touch and when I take it to school I want to connect to the internet/wifi but there is no connection. I was mainly wondering if there is any small wifi type thing I can plug into the usb port or something that will give me wifi on my touch. All the computers have just normal internet...

View more questions Search