Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ekosmerl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Creamer Silver Soldered International Silver Co. 05002
    I have a Fech Co. International Silver Co.silver soldered 05002 8 oz creamer. Have you gotten a response as to the value of these items.. roughly?

Thanks!

Please reply,

CK

Check out some similar questions!

International Silver Co - silver soldered creamer/ sugar 05002? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sugar(no lid)and a creamer marked the same. Above it has "Congressional Country Club, beneath that, International Silver Co. Silver Soldered 05002 5 oz with a small boxed '24' What can you tell me about these ?

US silver coin certtificate of 1923/ raised a mortgage on gold and silver treasury [ 1 Answers ]

I saw silver coin certificates of 1923. On it sys, Face Value: One Hundred Million The Certificate Raised a Mortgage on Gold Silver Treasury Jade Ware Valid Forever At Sight Pay To The Bearer.Is this real?

What does silver soldered mean [ 4 Answers ]

I have a piece that looks like it held a tankard, but all I have left is the lid handle and top and bottom bands they are all together. On the bottom band is the words silver soldered and international silver co. It also has a crest on the top with initials C H and the year 1894. What is it?...

International Silver Co.- Sugar bowl [ 1 Answers ]

My late wife had a silver bowl marked "International Silver Co." "silver soldered" 05002 16 oz on the bottom... on the side it has a crest that says "The Orange Court", but nowhere does it say sterling... It appears to be solid silver, can anyone verify thisfor me?? Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.