Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carolbrown Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Free home repairs for senior citizens and grass cutting
    Are there any groups that have free help for senior grass cutting and home repairs OI would dearly appreciate any information I can get
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2013, 10:47 AM
    If you can call any Senior Citizens centers near where you live... they would likely have that sort of information. Or could direct you to to someone that does.
    smearcase Posts: 2,392, Reputation: 316
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2013, 01:23 PM
    There are also church groups that do small home repairs for senior citizens and more so in summer months when young folks are more available. Methodist churches I know do it, and many others if you inquire and check around.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grant for home repairs for senior citizens [ 6 Answers ]

Our home is in need of repairs and we do not have the money to fix it, are there any grants out there for seniors for home repairs?

Free home repairs for senior citizens. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a retired senior citizen and been having difficulty keeping up with the many repairs needed in my home. I have applied with the city and sheltering arms but they won't budge because I have foundation problems. Is there any one out there that knows of a company, person, or government agency...

Home repairs for senior citizens? [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern, I had purchased this home about a year ago... not realizing that it had so many problems some of them were discovered in the home inspection.. and others are showing up now... and the cost of trying to get these things done are way out of my ball park... This is my first...

Grants for senior citizens home repairs [ 5 Answers ]

My mom is 84 yrs old and only receives social security-she has been having water leaking into her basment for years. We would dry it up and wait for the next rainfall. It has gotten so bad that she now has mold spores and the tile on the floor has broken to pieces. It's affecting her health because...

Free home repairs for senior citizens [ 4 Answers ]

I am disabled and on Social Security Disablity, I had my leg amputed. Does anyone know of any agencies, etc. that can provide me with some home repairs, I live in Brazoria, County, Texas, which is next door to Houston, Texas. I live in a Mobile Home and it needs to be leveled and skirting...

View more questions Search