Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Erica37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 03:14 AM
    Shin injury
    I fell with all of my weight (~160#, 5'2") (onto the edge of a metal tailgate) and the "hit" focused horizontally across my shin. I thought I had broken my shin bone at first. Extremely painful. Happened about 7pm, 5/6/13. Damaged area was approx 2.5"x1.5". It's now 5am, 5/14/13. There is swelling (4"x3"), slight "bruised" coloring, mainly severe pain, walking is difficult but possible with limp, bending knee very painful at site of "hit". I don't have insurance and can't afford a dr visit.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 7, 2013, 04:43 AM
    Nobody can diaganose you without actually seeing you and it would be irresponsible to do so.

You have three choices... #1 you find the money to go to a doctor, #2 You find a clinic local to you to visit, or #3 you rough it out and hope nothing much happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shin problems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,Iam 46 and I am having bad break outs I have tried everything What can I do it is so gross.

Layers of Shin [ 1 Answers ]

Please name the layers of skin.

Blunt injury to shin, can it be broken? [ 3 Answers ]

Yesterday, while playing polo I received a whack to my shin from a horse head. It is very tender today and hurts most when I try and walk on it or when there's been pressure on it and the pressure is released. It's swollen, but not too bruised. Could it be fractured?

View more questions Search