Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anushka123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 11:21 PM
    Important Query
    Hi,

I am 23 year old girl. I had three times sex with my Boy-Friend in past three months at a gap of about a month. Last time while having sex, a drop of milk comes out from my both nipples. We always had an safe sex. I just wanted to know that coming out of milk at time of sex is safe or not? Or else anything wrong with me?

Please reply me soon.

Thanks
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 7, 2013, 03:18 AM
    Are you pregnant?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Query [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Lincoln Welder powered by a Lombardini diesel engine. I would like to know the horsepower and the RPM it should be running

Query regarding h1 to h4 to h1 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Greetings! I have a query regarding the Change of Status of my H1B to H4. Please go through the detailed information of my status. I initially came to US in Jun 2006. I transferred my H1 to a new emplyer in March 2008. And I was in payroll for 2 months and was out of project. Went...

W2 Query [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Previously, I was working as a consultant for almost 6 months and after that my cleint offered me for the permanent position. I accepted the offer and I joined. So my previous employer did not pay my 1 and half month salary. But when I got my W-2from him he has shown the total...

DNS Query Query. A Query about DNS Queries... [ 12 Answers ]

I am a software developer, I don’t know much about networks. I have a working network but with one weird (well to me it’s weird) problem. If you can offer any insight I’ll be very grateful! <!--- Image Attachment Below (I couldn't find a way to paste it here in the editor :-( ) ---> ...

View more questions Search