Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    franklin416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 08:03 PM
    How to find a music video
    So I was on YouTube and was watching this music video and it is a really catchy song. It's a rap or hip hop song. But the only thing I can remember about the video is there is a lot of black girls shaking there asses in it and also it has a white guy as the devil in it.
    tina-the-best Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 03:38 PM
    Go on YouTube to find videos

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

All I can remember is that it's a black guy playing guitar and singing on stage in what appears to be a club where people are dancing. It's a soft rock song, very catchy and he's playing an electric guitar I believe. If I had to explain what kind of music it would be I would have to say a mix...

Need help find a music video [ 0 Answers ]

A white rapper in sunglasses singing close to his webcam and other webcam is a hot girl dancing to him singing and at the end she strips to a swim suit I think. I saw this in a club on the TV in vegas, I'm guessing its newer.

Find Music Video, Name of a musician/music group [ 0 Answers ]

I am searching for a music video. It features a man (lead singer, don't know his name) in red trousers. The whole video he spends in the place where planes take off. Songs itself is kind of rock. Sings in English. Title of the song is rather long

Please help me find a music video? [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I've tried to track down a music video for some time now, but I don't know the name of the band or the song. It starts with a boy who wears a wolf mask all lonely and stuff, and he wanders around and eventually into the woods, where he stumbles upon other boys wearing wolf masks. He runs...

I'm trying to find a music video.. [ 0 Answers ]

It was a long while ago but I remember it was on the FUSE TV channel and it was some kind of disco music video. It was a fairly new song/video at the time (like 3-4 years ago). Oh and everyone was on rollerskates too. Anyone help me out? Lol

View more questions Search