Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2013, 07:05 PM
    Going to a Royal Ball wedding... Very intense?
    Hi I'm a soft natured kind of person (I think) but I'm going to this intense, smoky, and dramatic wedding but... With my red hair, pale, mismatched eyes, and small features (I'm short and skinny) can I have some help being more dark?. Grr?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Being more dark how? You want advice on getting a tan? Your question is a bit unclear.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 6, 2013, 07:29 PM
    Her other question is about a Royal Ball prom.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2013, 07:37 PM
    Wedding or prom? Emerald green looks good on a red head with pale skin.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 7, 2013, 03:51 AM
    Intense, smoky, and dramatic make a Royal wedding?
    They make no sense to me, nor does how they matter in regard to you being 'soft natured,' nor your hair, eyes, and skin tone. I'm not getting it! People don't 'match' hair and eyes and coloring to an event.
    SmileyRedhead Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2013, 04:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Intense, smoky, and dramatic make a Royal wedding?
    They make no sense to me, nor does how they matter in regard to you being 'soft natured,' nor your hair, eyes, and skin tone. I'm not getting it! People don't 'match' hair and eyes and coloring to an event.
    Okay so what I was saying is that I'm the kind of person that you would just always see in light makeup and girly clothes, not because I want to be like that, but because it's the way I look due to my hair color and my eye color and my pale skin. Therefore, I need help looking dramatic and smoky for this wedding. The wedding is extremely formal and vampire-ball like
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 7, 2013, 04:37 AM
    I myself would not even try to match a wedding theme. It isn't a costume ball. Be your beautiful self.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

WHO IS Speedy Royal Aeon Celestial & Marine Royal Aeon Celestial? [ 1 Answers ]

I was working on Internet Prototype Self Working Computer. That's my invention. On 22 Feb 2011 at morning time Some body entered into my computer remotely. Actually I was Hacked. He was Marine Royal Aeon Celestial. He helped me a lot to make it secure and to upgrade it. I am very thankful to him....

Is this ball gown too hot for an outdoor summer wedding? [ 12 Answers ]

I was origionally going to have a chirstmas wedding but not as many family members would be able to come, so I chaged the date to next summer. I already had my heart set on this ball gown dress. It's on eBay for only $250 and it's handmade to fit my measurements. The seller is from japan and the...

Celebrity and royal wedding [ 1 Answers ]

Celebrity and royal weddings are always broadcasted nationwide.Do they affect the quantity demanded and quantity supplied of human interest magazines like Times, Forbes?

View more questions Search