Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madashell1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 05:43 PM
    Seems impossible
    Is it possible that a person with an std (gonnrea) can have unprotected sex with a person over a hundred times and not get the std
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2013, 05:53 PM
    No. You might want to check out this deadly report regarding gonorrhea.

Doctors warn of 'aggressive' new sexually-transmitted superbug | Fox News
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 6, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Is it possible that a person with an std (gonnrea) can have unprotected sex with a person over a hundred times and not get the std
    Of course. The person with gonorrhea already has an STD, so having sex with a person over a hundred times will only be a risk to the person that isn't infected. The person that is already infected can't become infected with the same STD twice.

In other words, your question was poorly worded. If you're asking whether the uninfected person can become infected by having unprotected sex with someone that is infected, that's pretty much a "duh" response.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 6, 2013, 06:00 PM
    And, according to the article above, gonorrhea is about to be the AIDS of the future, however, it kills in days/weeks rather than years.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 7, 2013, 07:08 AM
    Often it is passed and not detected right away. And of course anything is "possible" but not likely.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I do the impossible? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, So I'm a Canadian girl who met a German boy on a contract in Florida.. We lived and worked with internationals, and that's how I met him.. We made out one night at a party.. Nothing serious, and only had a few conversation afterwards.. When it was time for me to come back to Canada, he stayed...

Is this impossible ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a question about if I only use papaya soap and some other basic lotion that give the skin energi and a lot of honey,lemon and yoghurt, is it make the skin lighter? And when I say lighter I mean maybe 2-4 shades before September Is this impossible ?

The Impossible Love! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I am an exchange student and I have been studying in the USA for about 5 years. I’ve met my fiancée and lived with him for 3 years. The only obstacle we had as a couple was that we come from two different nations with two different religions that have the main and the biggest conflict in...

Impossible co-worker [ 5 Answers ]

Help me. I need to stay in the job I am in until I finish college and move on to my new career. But I am having a horrible time getting along with the person I work with. I work at a medical office and we work together. I have felt she doesn't get the work done efficiently and therefore I have to...

View more questions Search