Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eversc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2013, 09:06 AM
    While taking present weather observations, you note that the sky is full of wispy cir
    While taking present weather observations, you note that the sky is full of wispy cirrus clouds estimated to be about 6 kilometers (km) overhead.

1. If a warm front is approaching from the south, about how far away is it (assuming a slope of 1:200)?

2. If it is moving toward you at an average warm-front speed of about 18 km/hour, how long will it take before it reaches your area?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 09:07 AM
    It's AMHD posted policy not to do homework.

Please post what you learned in class and someone will come along and comment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the step for filing for full custody when the father has not been present [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old daughter. We were together for a long time but when he found out I was pregnant her freaked out and wanted nothing to do with the baby. His family came around during my pregnancy and is in her life till this day. I did put him on her birth certificate. Since she was born he...

What do you think about when you look up into a sky full of stars? [ 29 Answers ]

What do you think about when you look into the night sky?

Taking ex off car note [ 5 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I bought a car together. We have since broke up. I am wondering if it's possible to get his name transferred off the title and lien? What do I need to do to get this done? I have the car and he doesn't want to make any more payments on it. Any advice would be appreciated.

View more questions Search