Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 6, 2013, 08:42 AM
    Ford 2003 E250 Air Intake Throttle Servo Motor Linkage
    Was changing spark plugs when I noticed a spot where a linkage should be, it is at the Back of the Intake Manifold(V6) and called a Mechanic friend of mine and said the dealers would sell the linkage and plastic clips.
    The 4 plastic clips are $7 each. And Armstrong Ford said I have to buy the Motor to get the linkage I need(a 2" rod).
    The Motor is $236. My Motor is fine.

Anyone know where the Linkage can be purchased separately?
    Thanks in advance.

Til I find the solution, anyone know which position would be best to leave them in?

Check out some similar questions!

Location of air inlet damper control servo motor on toyota camry SE 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

Where is installed air inlet damper control servo motor on toyota camry SE v6 2007 and how to replase it?

Where do the springs go on governor/throttle linkage? [ 0 Answers ]

I took off carb. To clean on my Lawn Chief, 14.5 horse I/C OHM riding lawn mower. Got it running, but motor throttles way up! I forgot where the springs go. Thinking that's the problem. There's a short heavy duty spring that I don't think is in the right spot. Been searchin for an hour! Where do...

Is the 2003 Ford diesel motor the same as the 2007 motor? [ 2 Answers ]

Is the 2003 Ford diesel motor the same as the 2007 motor?

Need a throttle linkage diagram for 303777 [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to rebuild a vanguard 16 hp briggs and stratton but can't remember how to assemble the throttle linkage

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.