Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NICOLE2013 Posts: 41, Reputation: 4

May 5, 2013, 12:42 PM
    Unusual ejaculate
    Okay, so me and my partner were engaging in sex and when he ejaculated in me in ran out and down on to the bed, when he flipped the light on I seen that what was on the bed was chunky and like thick, I did not so therefore I know it was him. I'm scared and worried, is that normal? What is it.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 5, 2013, 12:46 PM
    Unlike other times he's ejaculated? You are positive you don't have an infection?

Any change should be evaluated by a Physician.
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

May 5, 2013, 01:07 PM
    I have had a chunky ejaculate once too, after a few minutes it should turn clear and water like. It should be normal. If it appears any colour except white or yellow-ish or has a strange smell I would suggest that you may have an infection.

May 5, 2013, 03:32 PM
    No it was white and had no smell. When I wiped it off the sheet it just looked like water on the towel.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 5, 2013, 03:47 PM
    I am reading that ejaculate has a smell/odor and "Semen may be unusually thick due to dehydration, which is a temporary condition. A more serious cause of thick or clumpy semen is abnormally low testosterone levels. You should see your doctor if the consistency of your semen is abnormal for more than two or three weeks." http://menshealth.about.com/cs/stds/a/about_semen_4.htm

It should be off white or slightly yellow - in a healty person with no STD.

May 5, 2013, 04:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I am reading that ejaculate has a smell/odor and "Semen may be unusually thick due to dehydration, which is a temporary condition. A more serious cause of thick or clumpy semen is abnormally low testosterone levels. You should see your doctor if the consistency of your semen is abnormal for more than two or three weeks." About Semen: page 4

It should be off white or slightly yellow - in a healty person with an STD.
    Thanks a lot that helped.(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He can't ejaculate [ 1 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend 6 yrs and we've always had a problem with him not being able to . He has before maybe less than ten times but the past year or two he hasn't at all. He's not really big on sex at all I always have to initiate it. He doesn't masturbate frequently and if he does he can't ...

Cannot Ejaculate [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 16 year old male. When I masterbate, which I have been doing since I was 12, I can reach a climax where I feel the tingle in my leg, I feel the sensation in my penis, just no semen comes out. A clear, sticky fluid comes out some time after a lttle bit, but no sperm. Please help!

Why he can't ejaculate? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend has been dating for 6months now, and every time we have sex he never get to "". Both of us participate in it, and we sometimes do it for hours and nothing comes......but when he "beats his meat" it only takes him 2-3 minutes to ""... what's wrong is it me or just something wrong...

Can't Ejaculate [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is my first time asking a question so please bare with me. I am 26yrs old and am seeing a guy who is younger than I. We have already established that we are not looking to begin a serious relationship. The other night we had intercourse for the first time and on my part it was great even...

Can't Ejaculate [ 4 Answers ]

For the past two months when my husband and I have sex he is not able to climax. I've asked him what's going on but he just makes up one excuse after another. Is it possible for a 38 year old man to go two months without ejaculating? I've always heard that a man must or it will cause problems even...

View more questions Search