Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pandalove43 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 11:32 AM
    How do I get rid of acne on my back?
    I have some acne on my back but they're mostly all scars. I just use t shirts to cover them up. Any home remedies I could use to get rid of them?
    catlady23 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2013, 02:42 PM
    Firstly, (and obviously) wash your back. At times when showering we forget to scrub our backs. Maybe because it's hard to reach? Subsequently, we are left with an unpleasant looking back. To answer your question, Clean&Clear acne treatment clears all the unpleasant marks. It's fairly cheap as well. :)

Clean & Clear Advantage Mark Treatment - Walmart.com

Wait that's not all!. (Joking, not a sales representative, but it sure worked for me ;) )
    catlady23 Posts: 61, Reputation: 1

May 8, 2013, 11:38 AM
    Also, Ivory soap is recommended among prominent dermatologists. (It has less dye's, less harmful chemicals, etc.) It helps clear any skin surface. Plus, it's less than a dollar per soap bar. :)
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 8, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Some types of these scars will never go away, unless with surgery. Be sure you wash your back when you bathe, or shower, and maybe you can stop more of them from forming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to I get rid of my acne [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lot I might not be that pretty teenage girl everyone wants but I still want to try to look my best and one thing I can't stand is acne is ugly and it makes me think bad about mee help please!

How to get rid of back acne? [ 0 Answers ]

I have acnne on my back and when it heals there's a big dark spot.I want something like a pill.Also I don't want something with bad side effects like I don't know stop hair growth or depression.side effects like dry skin is fine

I have back acne. Does anyone know how to get rid of it. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Everyone! I have one tiny problem. I have like bumps on my back it's also known as "Bacne." I really want to get rid of it. Does anyone know how? Thank you!(:

Ways to get rid of acne on back and shoulders [ 3 Answers ]

I keep my skin clean, wear clean clothes, use exfoliating body scrubs, and use a loofa, but none of that seems to be working. I have scars on my shoulders and they break out often. What else could I try to get this problem under control? My face is clear with the little pimple here and there when...

Back Acne! I need to get rid of it! [ 5 Answers ]

I have been suffering from back acne for about a year now and it still hasn't gone away! Very soon my whole grade will be going on a huge field trip to a park with a swimming pool. I am really embarrassed about it and want it gone or at least find a swimsuit that covers my entire upper back. Please...

View more questions Search