Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    igottogonow Posts: 128, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Fisher Price GEO Train
    Hi,
    Never thought I'd ask a question about toys but my Grandson has a Fisher Price GEO TRAX that refuses to work. It has a hand held controller and the train the train lights up and the hand controller works when moved back and forth but the train does not seem to be getting the signal. I have changed the batteries but still no results. I don't know much about toys so does anyone know what I need to do?? My grandson loves it and I want to be a hero Grand Dad and repair it for him. Thanks for any and all help.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 5, 2013, 10:00 AM
    Did you change the batteries in the train and the controller?

Assuming you did this, there is another trick. My nephew has these trains too and now and then the motor inside will seize up for some reason. If you smack the side of the engine on something hard, give it a decent whack, it usually will free up the electric motor and get it working again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family Home Entertainment or Fisher Price movie from the 80's [ 4 Answers ]

When I was younger I used to watch this movie that was a cartoon and had a lot of good wholesome values inlaid into it. It was about two kids who were "Growing Up" and they had to clean their room and they made breakfast in bed for their parents. It had some songs, like "breakfast in bed", where...

Fisher effect [ 0 Answers ]

According to the Fisher effect, if the real interest rate is 3 percent and the Nominal interest rate is 8 percent, what rate of inflation is the financial Marketplace expecting? Explain the reasoning behind your answer. If the Nominal rate rises to 11 percent and follows the Fisher effect, what...

Fisher Price Nursery Rhyme Ball. Sang nursery rhymes when you rolled it. 1991 [ 1 Answers ]

My granddaughter had a ball when she was an infant in 1991. I think it was made by Fisher Price. Battery operated. You rolled the ball, and the nursery rhyme that was on the top was played. I cannot remember the name of the ball. I would like to find one for my new grandson.

View more questions Search