Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leila977 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 06:40 AM
    Are we just friends?
    Hey people I met this nice 23 year old friend. He is good looking but he has a girlfriend so we use to chill together and watch movies. I broke up with my boyfriend while I was friends with him.

Thing is the other day I was at his house watching movies then one thing turned to another. We only kissed and cuddled (I couldn't ave sex with him because it was to early for me). So the other day I went there again, drove around with him and his male friend and went back to his house to just chill.

This time around I slept with him and the other day I asked him what are we and he said that's up to me he can easly adapt to any situation. He was
    Beating around the bush. I get worried that one day he will stop caring about me and update display pics / write status about his girlfriend and I'm a very jealous person.

I'm not sure if I want to share him but again I believe in karma so I'm scared some how the dude is no good. What should I do? Should I also delete him from my bbm and avoid him? Please give me your opinions.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 5, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Why would you be sniffing around a guy with a girlfriend and cross the lines of friendship and lovers, and help him cheat? Why would you keep putting yourself in that position and thinking it will turn out just great?

He is no friend, just a place to chill and get taken advantage of. He doesn't care for you, or his girl, and uses you both. Leave him alone and get some better friends to chill with or you will be just like his girlfriend, cheated on.

*Please stop the chat/text. Its against the rules and can be deleted instead of edited as your question has been.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

May 5, 2013, 10:12 AM
    This person is a joke, and a loser. You will be the same. Get rid of him, and stop seeing him. Find yourself someone nice. SMILE, and others will want to talk with you. You can make new friends, and someone will eventually really like you. Good luck.
    chickandduck Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

May 6, 2013, 12:53 AM
    Wow. That karma thing is something to for sure be worried about. Because even if you get him to be your boyfriend... you just witnessed the type of boyfriend he would be.
    You should tell his poor girlfriend so she can stop wasting her time and move on, (she deserves better).

As do you. Though I am not condoning what you did (which was very very wrong, but you knew (or know) that by now) anyway, he is not a good friend because he essentially just used you. Stop talking to him also. Because he is going to try to keep both you and his girlfriend, which means he cares only about himself.

And finally, please don't do what you did again. It just makes you feel terrible to know that you were part of the cheating and the hurt that will be caused by all of this. Karma is very real, so just be on the watch.
    leila977 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 11:02 PM
    Hey guys thanks a lot 4 your OPINIONS... iv left him we no longer talking I'm just trying 2 get over what ever we had... thanks again xx
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 12, 2013, 11:06 PM
    I hope you aren't pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friends husband cosign for a apartment and she use her first name and my friends s [ 1 Answers ]

My friends husband use as a cosigner for a apt lease without her knowledge and they use another name with the husband last name and thet want to get out of the lease what is the procedure to go tru this the landlord said that the husband can be out off the lease if the other tenant will find...

Just friends vs. Wanting to be more than friends. What are some signs? [ 4 Answers ]

What are some things you would do to exhibit signs that you ONLY want to be friends with someone or you want to be more than friends? Would you text them a lot? Would you cuddle with them? Would you try and get her interested in things you like? Would you tell her to text you later after she...

View more questions Search