Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    handybrandyann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 05:58 AM
    Tingling in left foot
    My left foot has painfull tingling in my toes and arch that send electric shocks up into my head. It is only on my left side my lip is tigly and I hear the electricity
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

May 6, 2013, 12:40 PM
    See a doctor. This sounds like it could be neurological, which is to say just nerves. A doctor can do much better diagnosing this then anyone here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tingling left temple area [ 1 Answers ]

The sensation is easily assuaged by pressing on the site

Numbness in left leg down to foot, traveling to right foot now [ 2 Answers ]

My leg, from right above my hip, to my left side of my bottom, down my leg to my feet is numb. The best way I can describe it is when you go to the dentist and get numbed, but then the feeling starts to come back and it is not quite painful, but it hurts. My toes feel as if they are so cold they...

Foot pain in heel on left foot that wakes me up at night [ 0 Answers ]

This pain in my heel on left foot wakes me up in the night. It is excruciating!What is that?

Foot pain on inside of my left foot in heel [ 1 Answers ]

I am 49 years of age,and I am having pain in my left foot in the heel on the right side

I have tingling sensations like pins and needles, in my right and left hand all the [ 3 Answers ]

I have tingling sensations like pins and needles, in my right and left hand all the time. Also my ankles are swollen really bad.

View more questions Search