Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karen1988 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 09:42 PM
    Bleached box dye turned orange how do I dye it an auburn color?
    I have black hair and I tried to do an ombré look using loreal's wild ombré dye but my hair turned orange!

Since that didn't turn out so good I changed my mind and now want to dye my bleached orange hair a red/auburn color. How would I go about doing this? What should I use
    clairemsmith Posts: 122, Reputation: 2

May 13, 2013, 12:48 PM
    Please consider using a demi-permanent color in this situation (no a store-bought box of permanent color, which will lift color and possibly make your situation worse). Goldwell makes a good demi-permanent color line (Goldwell Colorance). Or of course it's always a good idea to see a pro when you're trying to do color correction :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it possible to dye slighty golden/auburn color blonde after pro. Stripping it? [ 0 Answers ]

I dyed my hair dark brown/black about a year ago. And recently got tired of it. So I went to a salon to have it professionally stripped/bleached. I want my hair to be more of a blonde color. But after they stripped my hair it turned to a slighty golden/auburn color. And I'm not liking the auburn...

Can I dye my hair red with box colour over bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hey if I dyed my hair red with a box colour from the shop over bleached hair that is blondy brown that I had dne at the hairdressers would it damage or turn my hair a different colour ?

Black to blonde hair dye but turned orange [ 2 Answers ]

I was a natural blonde and have dyed my hair a million times different colours all the time. I wanted to go back blonde doing it myself and with a girlfriend helping me. We used a stripper to get all the old colours out and it went a nice brown. I put a blonde hair dye in it and it went dark brown....

View more questions Search