Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Notma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 05:19 PM
    Mouth
    Is the my mouth infection really serious in back of my mouth on my wisdom tooth I havw like skin growing it looks bad and I have like beige little things.that look like rice I don't know if they are alive

Check out some similar questions!

My 3 mouth old [ 1 Answers ]

Can it kill my baby if I give him 2% milky mixed with a little water

Sore Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

My 13 month old son is taking amoxicillin/potassium clav for a ear infection. He is now drooling uncontrollably and acts like he can't swallow. It appears that he has a place(sore) on his tougue. Could the antibotic cause this

I have a distressing mouth odour.I have gone to physician who washed my mouth but it' [ 2 Answers ]

I have a distressing mouth odour that any time I talk in front of people,they will start rubbing their nose.This is really affecting my social life strongly.I went to a physician who washed my gum but it's still persisting.It's like the odour is from my breath.Please,what do I do.This is seriously...

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

Can having afilling in tooth trap a nerve in your lips and make your lips pucker up every time you try to talk.

Mouth [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two years when I talk my lips go really tight and the musssels in my face really hert my jore herts I have been to see doctors at hospital they say it is someing to do with my neck , it is getting worse every day they gave me mussel relacents but they did not work. Help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.