Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chris0890 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 05:00 PM
    Singing
    I need someone to be my agent and songwriter please help Austin mahone is my hero someone help!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 4, 2013, 05:12 PM
    There are no agents or songwriters on this site.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 4, 2013, 06:06 PM
    Song writer, you merely hire and pay them, you can find many in music papers and by asking those who go to venues you preform at. Since to have an agent, you need to already be a preforming musician.

As an agent, you get all of your current performance info together, and arrange a deal for them to receive a share of all future payments you make performing.

If you are a person who has never preformed, do not currently make any money preforming, then you are wanting to go to step 10 before you do step one.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 4, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    If you are a person who has never preformed, do not currently make any money preforming, then you are wanting to go to step 10 before you do step one.
    Excellent way to put it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 13 Answers ]

I've loved to sing since I was 3. My family isn't the most supportive, so I've had little to no support throughout the years. So now at 14 I'm still dreaming the same dream but am too scared to sing in front people. I use to be great but since I haven't really sang in a while when I tried I felt...

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I'm 12 years old I need some tips on how to get famous because I LOVE to sing I'm very good at it everyone says I sound like christina aguleria I'm really hopeing to become an amazing singer one day so please help me I really want to I'm good at singing voice within by christina...

Singing [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Well I'm about to turn 14 and I really love to sing. But I'm really shy so I don't sing publicly. But I know to become a singer you can't be stagefright and stuff so I don't know if should just give up on singing or try to find a solution. And I know that I need to improve my...

What is the name and who's singing [ 3 Answers ]

This song was playing at the end of a movie during the credits. Every now and then I get a clue Every now and then I feel the need Every now and then lightning finds you And turns your darkness into dreams Every now and then I think about you Every now and then tears roll by Every now and...

Singing! [ 1 Answers ]

I really really want to be a professional singer and everyone says I've got an amazing voice but I just don't know where to start. I'm 13 but I have to start now (singing for free), I'm thinking of going on the x factor when I'm 16 but until then I need to be occupied: with singing!. please please...

View more questions Search