Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soniyah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 07:31 AM
    teaching interview
    can anyone help sum of the universities are asking me to do an discussion why I want to be a early years teacher, bring a journal or book or activity to show an understanding for teaching early years and say how it benefits the children help help help:(... I do have an idea is it good enough I was going to make an activity that introduces shapes, numbers and colours and was going to discuss how its important for them introducing a fun activity and learning at the same time what do any one out there think... does it sound OK wouldn't mind your opinions please:)
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 22, 2007, 01:26 PM
    I think that's a great idea. That's how kids learn, by playing and having fun. If they're not having fun doing something, they're not going to want to keep doing it. I always learned more in classes that I enjoyed. When I was in 1st or 2nd grade our teacher taught us about money by setting up a mock grocery store with all the little plastic foods and stuff so we could go 'shopping'. It was fun, and we learned how to count-and how to manage money at a young age.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teaching [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to know if there are some cool internet pages about "English teaching as a second language". Thanks

English teaching [ 4 Answers ]

Hi One of my EFL students asked me: Why is it OK to say the dog of my friend, and my friend's dog... BUT NOT: Job's book and the table's leg? Thank you all for your help

Teaching isn't for me, now what? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, This is my 2nd year teaching and I'm miserable. I love "teaching," but feel I'm unable to do that because of all of the politics involved. I have a BA in Elementary Education from a N.C. university and need some direction towards another career path. I have only 5 months of this school...

Teaching training course interview [ 1 Answers ]

I have an interview for an Initial Teacher Training course on Wednesday, and I am finding it difficult to think of ways to set myself apart from the rest. All I can come up with are typical clichés that I am sure the interviewers will already have heard too many times before. Are you able to advise...

Teaching [ 3 Answers ]

Which fields or careers are most welcoming to former teachers or teachers seeking to transition out of teaching?

View more questions Search