Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Aug 23, 2013, 09:09 PM
    My daughter is Cyber Schooled through the state. Because it is a state approved program, she is allowed to attend, for free, all school activities in our school district. She still has friends in the school and last year she attended dances. She is allowed to take part in after school clubs and other activities. The only thing that she is unable to join is band and that is only because they have band class during normal school hours.

So no, you can't just show up at school but depending on where you are and what program you are in, you may be allowed to participate in school activities. You would need your parents to look into this and sign you up if they were willing.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 24, 2013, 04:47 AM
    {threads merged}

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA [ 1 Answers ]

I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?

John adams high school/online high school diploma [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I pass the online high school diploma test,I want to pay so I can receive my certificate. What do I need to do

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

HIGH SCHOOL choosing,Where to go? [ 3 Answers ]

I have just got my high school application but I don't know where to go:confused:... I want to either be a magazine editor or a lawyer. Any good schools in New York(Brooklyn or Manhattan) that you might recommend??

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search