Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbyrne230 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2013, 10:28 AM
    Travelling to USA!!
    Hi, we're travelling to New Orleans for a family holiday in August. No choice in travel month unfortunately. We're a family of four. Our two sons are 21 and 17. We're from Ireland so we're not used to hot weather.

I was wondering if someone could recommend a reasonably priced hotel near the French Quarter.

Remember we're Irish and can't take the heat. We get sunstroke from looking out the window on a sunny day (only joking!) so the hotel must have air conditioning and a pool would be great too. We're really excited about this trip especially as we've never been to New Orleans.

Any recommendations gratefully received. Thank you. :-)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 4, 2013, 10:44 AM
    I can't give you ant recommendations. However, I can promise you that all hotels will have air conditioning. I don't live too far from there myself.

Hope you have a great time!
    mbyrne230 Posts: 35, Reputation: 2

May 4, 2013, 10:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I can't give you ant recommendations. However, I can promise you that all hotels will have air conditioning. I don't live too far from there myself.

Hope you have a great time!
    Ah, thanks very much J-9. That's very kind of you. We're really looking forward to it now. Can't wait to experience it all! :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

USA taxes: Treaty USA-Italy Non-resident Alien Tax Exemption [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question related to the non-resident alien/resident alien problems. More in detail, I have a question about the two years agreement between USA and my country Italy. I briefly describe my situation: I am an Italian citizen. I arrived in the US first time in June 2005 with a J-1...

Is dependents presence required in usa to get tax exemption in usa h1b [ 4 Answers ]

Hello expert 1) I'm in h1b since jan20. My family (wife and 2 child's <13 yrs) will join me in 2013 may. Income is 60000/annum in South Carolina. So how much will be total approximate tax?My employer is deducting about 480 for federal and 200 for state tax every month. 2) Again is dependents...

Travelling to the USA [ 3 Answers ]

While waiting for an green card, can I travel within the USA?

Felon travelling from USA to UK [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the rules/considerations for a convicted felon to travel from the USA to UK? I've read varying answers on the internet, I read somewhere that if the crime is considered "spent" it wouldn't count, it has been 20 years since committing a felony so would that make any difference? Is the...

View more questions Search