Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myannalu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2013, 04:14 AM
    Tomato plants help desk
    Y young tomato plants look healthy but have brown spots on the leaves,do I need to do anything about this.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 4, 2013, 05:17 AM
    Stop watering so much. Just because top of soil is dry doesn't mean roots are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blossom end rot in potted tomato plants [ 3 Answers ]

Over the last two years I have put tomato plants in ex-large pots, on my screened patio in North Central Florida. I have also used fresh potting soil, and fertilizer. What is going on? Still my plants will not make it to even half full growth, and then they start what is referred to as bottom...

Tomato plants too leafy? [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy! So I have a potted garden with 2 half wine barrel sized planters full of tomato plants. 2 plants per container. My question is, although my plants are bushy, leafy and beautiful, could they be too bushy and leafy? I mean, if I were to prune many of the leaves, would I get more...

Tomato plants after the yield [ 1 Answers ]

The grape tomato plants has given me a nice yield. Now what. Should I Pull out the plant.and use the same soil Or start fresh with new soil

Struggling tomato plants. [ 4 Answers ]

Please forgive me... my mother has always had the green thumb in the family and I've never had any luck with plants of any kind... they all die! So this year I got a wild hair to plant some tomato plants. I don't have a garden, so I asked the lady at the greenhouse if it was OK to plant the...

Tomato plants [ 4 Answers ]

My tomato plants are very healtful looking and asbout 2and a half feet high. They appear to have not enough blooms and even less small tomatoes from the blooms. I am in Colorqdo, zone 5 Thanks

View more questions Search