Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1bosslady Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2013, 07:36 PM
    Need more contracts
    I've been in business for a year as a sub contractor. I have LLC. And insurance but don't really know how to find my own contracts and I'm ready to move forward any advice on what to do?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 3, 2013, 07:44 PM
    You didn't mention what type of business Bosslady...

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Implied Contracts [ 1 Answers ]

Would an Implied Contract be the same as an oral agreement that was vague in its content yet still agreed upon?

How To Get Contracts [ 3 Answers ]

I have just started my own business doing hand assemble work for a local company in the town, I was wondering how to write a letter to other companys asking if they have any work that they would contract out. Many Thanks Mark

How to get contracts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm in the cleaning business since 1994 and the most is residentials customers. I will like to come bigger and do big contracts like a shopping center or government contracts. I advertised by the internet but no result for big contract. What to do? Sincerely yours, MR. EFFICIENT

Need contracts [ 2 Answers ]

I'm starting a cleaning business and was wandering how I go about getting some cleaning contracts help I don't know where to even look!

No contracts.. [ 4 Answers ]

My workplace is just getting quieter and queter. The boss has already got rid of someone as he isn't making enough money to cover his wages. He cut this guys wages, so he left. He was bascially trying to get rid of him. A lot of people are leaving and now there are only a few of us left. What...

View more questions Search