Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2013, 04:19 PM
    Similar to?
    Hello. As many know already I have been to We Day Saskatchewan quite a few months ago. And after that I wanted to help out in my community area more than just with my school.
    Anyway, I was wondering if there were any campaigns or volunteering I could do. I live near Regina, SK, Canada. I am 12 years old. It does not have to be in Canada because in 2014 I am planning on taking a volunteer trip to Kenya. Anything that anyone in my area or anywhere really that has done some things that they could recommend that would be really helpful!
    Some things that I/ my school have done are; Souls Harbor (A soup kitchen), Christmas shopping for people in our area who need (stuff such as the necessities of life, food bank donations, etc. Anyone have anymore ideas?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 3, 2013, 04:46 PM
    How about doing a Band-Aid drive for a local children's hospital. As a student council advisor, we collected thousands of boxes of children's bandages and donated them for children with cancer. It was easy and fun.(Not all hospitals provide cute kid's bandages. It makes it a little easier on them if they receive a special one.) But, first, call the hospitals in your area and ask if they would like you to do it. Or, ask them if they would like a collection of children's books and toys.
    carebear0550 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

May 10, 2013, 05:54 PM
    Thanks! That sounds great!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I have a problem similar to the example above [ 3 Answers ]

Data for oceanic company for the month of June 2001 are as follows Beginning work in process inventory: Units 800 Direct materials-100% complete Conversiton costs-70% complete Direct material costs-2860 Conversion costs-2150 ENDING WORK IN PROCESS INVENTORY Unit-1500 Direct material-100%...

Similar music [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know any bands like cartel?

Does anyone know of a website similar to. [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a website similar to Yahoo Answers but with less Rules (And not this Site)

Similar Triangles [ 6 Answers ]

Can you please help me with the following question:- Andrew, who is about 120 cm tall, notices that when he stands at the bottom of his garden, which is 20 meters away from his house, his dad, who is about 180cm tall, looks as big as the house when he is about 2.5 meters away from Andrew. How...

Similar Songs [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: These are the singers I like : hilary duff ashley tisdale vanessa hudgens jojo

View more questions Search