Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dramaqueenkd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2005, 06:07 PM
    He's been meant to me
    I need all the advice I can get. This guy I'm going to call nick is driving me insane. I love him and he doesn't even like me. He knows how I feel and doesn't seem to care. I have tried to talk to him about it but he has seemed kind of distant lately. So I don't know what to do. He is also being a bit of a jerk, just by being so disrespectful of my feelings. I don't know what to do. I can't get over him,trust me I've tried, but everything I do reminds me of him and I can't help but think of his alusive eyes and I get captured in them again and again.(yes even just in my head, this happens) so as you see I'm out of options and need opinions, is there any advise you can give me?
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 26, 2005, 09:28 AM
    Let me get this straight
    You love this guy but he doesn't like you? Have you ever been close to him is he an ex? If he is just some guy that looks good to you I have only one thing to say STOP my sister went through the same thing of course the guy didn't treat her bad only because I told him to respect my sister or I would break his face.but after reading you question I think the best thing is to find a new person to like someone who will treat you right no woman should be treated bad so you should lift your chin and tell yourself I'm better than this I am a strong beautiful woman and then go about you way I'm pretty sure when he sees that you show no interest in him it may not make him chase after you but it will I promise make him stop and think.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2005, 08:39 AM
    Guy
    Hi,
    You are probably fighting a losing battle.
    There is no quarantee that anyone you like will like you back.
    Leave him alone, make some new friends.
    Let him decide what he wants; but it sounds like he already does not want you.
    The longer you dwell on this, the more frustrating you will become, and unhappier.
    Let it go.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    charité Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2005, 01:16 AM
    Dramaqueenkd
    have you tried dating other guys equally attractive? it will help a lot

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The addiction I was never meant to have [ 10 Answers ]

The addiction, I face is hard for me to say but masterbaiting. I was so good and made it almost 2 years and ti started up again. It now ahs becaome this repititve stupidty. I want to , I But I know I don't want to. And the sin, and the horrible pain and ye I keep doing it. And I think it is a...

Age-Old Question: Is everything meant to be? [ 4 Answers ]

Are the events that occur and the people we meet things that are meant to be, or do they all occur by chance? I believe in God, but because of that I have a hard time deciding whether we are all on a destined path or whether the things that happen occur due to coincidence and with no particular...

Do you think he meant it? [ 16 Answers ]

On New Years Eve - I was Djing until 12am. My boyfriend came down with his friends until 11pm and then went on somewhere else afterwards. He told me he would be back before 12 regardless of his friends as he wanted to see the New year in with me - and that he did bless him. We went to meet his...

Were we meant to be? [ 3 Answers ]

undefined I Am wanting to know if my and my b/f will get married. We have only been dating fro a little over 2 months but i feal something for him. I am a Scorpio and his birthday is February 9th (not sure what he is :p ). I don't necesarily need to know if we will get married. but just somethign...

View more questions Search